Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mommy and Carter Day

We had a divide and conquer day...I took Carter to the movies and Joel took Luca to the play centre at the TLC. A great day was had by all! Joel even got a nap but I evened the score by buying a pair of shoes at the Timberland store! It is closing down and everything is 30% off. Good thing they don't have much for women's clothing or I might have been in some trouble. I did pick up a reversible fleece jacket along with the shoes.

Carter and I saw "Flushed Away". It was pretty silly but some good laughs. Why oh why must the movie theatres be so loud? The sound at times is almost unbearable. Carter spent a good portion of the movie with his hands over his ears. I love our little theatre in Spruce Grove. Unfortunately, it won't be around much longer as a multi-theatre cinema is being built near our old house...which was a big reason we sold that house. It will be nice to have but I didn't want to live next to it.

I also took Carter to the house to have a look inside. He is starting to doubt we will ever move (he's not the only one). But I showed him where his room will be and all the room we will have to play and he's pretty excited. I really have to post some pictures soon.

No comments: