Sunday, November 19, 2006

Grey Cup Sunday!

This is one day, second only to Christmas, that I really miss my Mommy!! Grey Cup was always a big event in our house growing up. My Mom is a die hard CFL fan and I really would love to be home watching the game with her. Not that I am too terribly interested in who's playing this year but it's tradition. Prep supper early in the day and eat at half time...stew or something else low key so Mom wasn't away from the TV too long. And this year the game is in Winnipeg which makes me really long to be home.

Not that I won't be plenty distracted today. We are all going to a birthday party. Tobogganing at 2pm then supper and cake. Should be lots of fun...it's around -1*C...perfect tobogganing weather if there is still snow on the hill! Gotta remember my camara!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss mommy on Grey Cup day too. FYI - I spent the day baking Nana's butter tarts and they turned out great!