Monday, May 28, 2007

What a Great Weekend!

The weekend was packed with good times!!

Friday was Ladies Night and as always was tons of fun. It was out at a girlfriends beautiful acreage and we enjoyed the drinks, food, hot tub, fire pit and of course many laughs. It is a great group of women and a big change from the past few years. I didn't crawl into bed until 3:00am! I still don't think I have recovered. Gone are the days I could get up and do it all over again the next day. Luckily for me Joel's mom was in town for Sunday's big concert and the two of them took the kids to the mall so I got to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Saturday night Joel's Mom wanted some time with the boys so we obliged and "let" her have them all to herself for the evening while we went for dinner at Bob & Marnie's. Supper was great as always and it was great to catch up with them as it has been a very long time since we have spent time with them.

Sunday was the big concert. Joel and the orchestra did fabulously! It was such a great afternoon and I am super proud to be married to such a talented fella. He was so relieved it was over. Joel's mom was very happy she came as well.

No comments: