Friday, January 5, 2007

Finally It's Friday

I always find the 1st week in January the longest week of the year. Despite being a short week it seems to drag on forever!

Luca is sleeping better (6:00am is an improvement) and seems to be back eating again. I think the holidays and travel were just a bit much for him. He's a little one that likes his routine.

Not much on the agenda for the weekend. I think Lee and Ronan are coming over Saturday and cake decorating class on Sunday. We will have to get outside and play as the weather is supposed to be mild. I'm going to break in the mixer this weekend as well.

I went out last night of a couple of groceries at the local IGA store. Sobeys employees get a 10% coupon with out paystubs so I pulled that out at the checkout and the maybe 16 year old cashier asked me if my son or daughter worked at the store. Yikes......I'm getting old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BA HA HA HA! Now you know why I freaked when a nurse thought I was Carter's grandmother.
signed,
youthful & anonymous