Friday, January 9, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog......













I seem to be having difficulties keeping up with my blog. It isn't that nothing is going on...maybe too much. Alas I am undecided whether to keep it up or not......

We had a very quiet Christmas. Mom staying with us for nearly a week. Unfortunately, Lee's kiddos were sick so we weren't able to spent any time with them which was disappointing but there are so many nasty bugs going around it wasn't worth getting my boys sick.
Our big plans for January include a trip to DISNEYLAND!!! Having never been myself I am beyond excited! We leave on the 28th of January for a week. We are not telling the kids yet as they will be a bit too annoying with the countdown...Luca simply will be unbearable!


Enjoy the pics...

2 comments:

cmacc said...

keep blogging!! Its my little link to your everyday!!

Anonymous said...

My name is Ivan Tomljenovic OF CROATIAN AND DID YOU HAVE CONTACT WITH THIS AS Surnames


THANK YOU