Monday, October 13, 2008

Thankful.....

HELLO! I am sure everyone is shocked that I am updating but after many less than subtle hints from family and friends I give you.....a new post.


Where to start.....

PRESCHOOL

Luca has started going to a playschool class one morning a week. He LOVES it. He especially loves his teacher Mrs. Mann.






HOCKEY
Carter has started hockey. Yes, hockey. As I sat in the rink, freezing at 8:00am on Saturday I thought I was suddenly part of a secret society I never thought I would be a part of (nor did I want to be)! But I have to admit it was so much fun watching him on the ice. He loves it. After 2 weekends of practices he loves it and asks pretty much everyday if he is going to the rink. I imagine Joel and I will be spending a lot of time in arenas the next few years.

Luca - future Rink Rat




NEW JOB


I finished my 1st week at my new job. I have left Sobeys after 5 long years. I am the Director of Quality Assurance for Canyon Creek Soup Co. So far so good. I definitely I my challenges but feel like 90% of my life stresses were left behind at Sobeys. I had a bit of Blackberry withdrawal the 1st few day but it now feels great to be unplugged.



THANKSGIVING


Joel's Mom and Dad came for the weekend and we had such a great visit. Carter was happy to have them watch him play hockey and Luca was happy to have his Papa. Papa even spent some time playing Wii with Carter. I have to admit our Turkey Day was awesome! Good food, good company and lots to be thankful for.

Luca adores Sonia....


No comments: