Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Introducing Sonia Grace - My New Niece!!

My niece was born this evening at 6:08pm. I was away on a work trip up to Grande Prairie and Lee called me at 8:30am this morning to tell me her water had broken..............2 1/2 weeks early! The plan was for me to be her labour support again and I thought it would be safe to be away but she and babe had other plans! I made it to the hospital around 6:00pm and the little sweetie waited for me and made her arrival at 6:08pm.

Unbelievable!!
Sonia Grace McLeod 6 lb 15 oz, 191/2"


2 comments:

cmacc said...

A girl! A girl! Yay! Theres a girl in the fam! Congrats to her, I hope she is doing well. What a beautiful name...I love the appropriate color change!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.