Monday, January 28, 2008

Carter's 6th Birthday Party






We had a LEGO party yesterday to celebrate Carter's 6th Birthday. Of course being a January birthday one never can count on the weather and this year (much like the year he was born) was horrible! Wind Chill warnings, blizzard conditions. Luckily we planned to have the party at home. The kids played a few games (including a Lego Star Wars BINGO game I downloaded off the internet) and played with lego. It was remarkably low key. Not what we are used to but I guess our boy is growing up along with all his friends.

3 comments:

cmacc said...

What a brilliant cake idea! I assume you made that yourself??? I really should put in my cake order for Auguast now...

Give him a squeeze for us!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we missed the lego party! Of course, I'd prefer a playdough party.

By the way - if you need to get away from the cold, come visit us in DC. It's 10 degrees here (and managed to make it's way up to 18 one day last week!)

Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Hello from an old friend! Hi Joel and family! I am so happy to find your blog. Please write me back sometime. Best wishes! Greg Hendrickson
ottumwatuba@yahoo.com