Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Month later......

Since we got home from Hawaii we have been going non-stop! We starting renovating the basement before we left and we had to get all the painting done before the carpet was installed a week after we got home. Now all that is left is the finishing work (baseboards etc.) which may take the next 10 years to get done but it is great to have even more space for everyone to hang out. We built a family room, a small office and a guest room. We moved the TV and the Wii down there so the bonus room over the garage is now what I like to call the "quiet contemplation room". Bookcases, the piano and a couch. Bliss......

1 comment:

Jane said...

I can empathise with waiting for baseboards ;) I haven't had any in my family room for almost 2 years...I think 2008 will be THE year lol.....I WILL get baseboards lol!