Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Golfing...

Well, I had the most exciting day of golfing yesterday! Sobeys is a major sponsor of the Telus Edmonton Open (http://www.telusedmontonopen.com/headlines.html)
which is one of the tournaments stops on the Canadian Pro Tour and I got to play in the Pro-Am event! I will likely never play on a nicer course in my life! I got to ride in the cart with the professional assigned to our team and his name was Ryan Thornberry. I will definitely be watching for him once he make the PGA!

I won the prize for closest to the pin (ladies) which was a $150 gift certificate for the pro shop. I can tell you that $150 doesn't buy much! There were also pretty sweet gift bags too.

What a fun day and the weather was gorgeous! I thought about how much Nana would have got a kick out of hearing about it.

No comments: