Monday, December 18, 2006

Maybe a Puppy in our Future


We haven't been planning on getting a dog but it is certainly something that is not far from our thoughts. A friend of mine just got this pup a few weeks ago and their other dog (a dalmation) is not accepting this one into the family. Basically has tried to break the poor things neck on more than one occaision. We had the puppy at our place for about an hour and he didn't say word (or bark) and played with the boys, took a pee outside. I'm in love....he's already paper trained and is most definately a house dog. The best thing is that he is a bichon-shih tzu cross (hypoallergenic and non-shedding). He was really calm and wasn't scared at all of the boys. Luca loved him.
Can you tell I've convinced myself?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as a dog that is hypoallergenic silly. They all have dander. He is fairly cute but I must say I will be so sad that we won't be able to come to your new house ever if you get him!!! Boohoo.

Tanis

Anonymous said...

He's darling! I think Michael's grandparents used to have a Bichon. I understand it's a lovely, itty-bitty but non-yappy companion breed of dog.
Perhaps Gran will knit it a sweater and booties :-)

sis